torsdag 21. februar 2013

I am scared

I'm scared about a lot of things. Mainly things that concern my future.
What if I don't get in to the school I want to? I have no backup plan on that one. There is only that one school I want to go to. What do I do if I don't get in? I have to get in.
What am I going to do if I don't get a job for the summer? How will I pay for school? I know we get scholarships in Norway, but if I'm going to America to study in two years, I need a bit extra money.
How will I cope with the transformation from High School to the university? I love my high school, I think it's one of the best schools ever. How will it be starting university?
I don't know what to do.
Right now I'm sitting on the bed trying to write a motivational essay. I don't know how to write a motivational essay, I've never done that before! What I am supposed to write? "Hello, my name is kgnsdfkjg and I would like to go to your school because jksdlgbdfkjgbkjsf."?
What if they don't think my essay is good enough? What if they think it's superficial?
I don't know what to do. I know I don't have the gpa that's recommended. I have a 3.6 gpa, and they would like a 4. Which I think I can get. I am pretty confident that my grades will be better this next semester, but they won't know that. They only have my grades NOW and my essay, will that be good enough to get accepted to the school?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar